You have no items in your shopping cart.
In 2013 Sautter will be running regular monthly Saturday Cigar Training for beginners and cigar smokers who are interested in learning more about cigars.
The training will show you how the tobacco is grown and matured, the process of making, maturing and storing cigars and finally how to enjoy a fine cigar.
The next training dates are:
- Saturday 9thMarch
- Saturday 13thApril
- Saturday 18thMay
- Saturday 22ndJune
- Introduction to cigars
- History of Cuba and the Cuban cigar industry
- History of the UK cigar trade
- Development of cigar sizes
- An overview of tobacco growing & maturing
- Cigar manufacture
- Quality of aged Cuban cigars
- Cigar aging
- How to look after cigars
- The correct way to keep cigars
- How to cut cigars
- Lighting a cigar
- Band on or band off?
- Coffee/tea on arrival and lunch
- Cuban mini cigars for the morning session
- Two Cuban cigars
- Sautter cigar cutter and lighter
- Habanos Cigar book
- Sautter cigar notes on the Havana Cigar Brands
- The Sautter Cigar Training 'Homework', a suggested list of cigars to help you continue your education.
Sautter will also be delighted to arrange private training for groups of at least six.
For more details and to book a place please email: Sautter events (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the shop on 00 44 (0) 20 7499 4866.
The format for the day will be :- 10.00am start on the cigar terrace at the Mayfair Hotel
- 10.30 walk down to the cigar terrace at the Mayfair Hotel
The morning training will take place on the Cigar Terrace at the hotel one of the finest places in London to smoke a fine Cuban cigar.
Coffee and introductions
Subjects covered in the morning
12.30pm Lunch at the Hotel.
AfternoonAfter lunch we will make our way to Sautter in Mount Street
Subjects covered in the afternoon
Training ends at 3.00pm (approx)